https://www.grandcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/grandcare-logo-300x138.png 0 0 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.grandcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/grandcare-logo-300x138.png email@example.com 11:16:522010-04-20 11:16:52Your Invitation to Thursday’s AGETEK informational webinar
Do you want to learn more about the new Aging and Technology Alliance: AGETEK???
Consider this your invitation to a conference call & online meeting where we will discuss Aging Technology Alliance membership:
Date: April 22, 2010
Time: 11:00 A.M. Pacific (2:00 P.M. Eastern)
Duration: 1 hour
Phone (to listen and speak):
dial-in & password will be listed on the top of the webinar *(to mute/unmute: *6)
Online (to view slides, access to public chat and to listen through computer speakers only): http://my.dimdim.com/grandcare
The Aging Technology Alliance ad hoc board of directors has been busy getting the organization started: i.e. listening to feedback on membership structure, fielding membership requests from over 100 organizations, incorporating AgeTek, writing by-laws, etc. At this meeting, we will discuss…
– The benefits of membership in the Aging Technology Alliance
– Requirements of Members and Associate Members
– Cost to become a Member or Associate Member
– Creation of an AgeTek Advisory Board
*****HERE’S WHERE WE NEED YOUR RESPONSE!!!!
– Introductions – we would like to provide an opportunity for members to introduce themselves and their companies. Anyone who wishes to be allotted one minute to state who they are, what their company does, and what they hope to accomplish through the AgeTek membership may sign-up for a one-minute speaking slot by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Slots are limited and available on a first come-first served basis. Please put “AgeTek” in your email subject line.
Bring your questions, bring your comments, and bring your checkbook because we will be telling you where to send your first year dues, and the next steps for participation and committee formation to start the work of the alliance.
The AgeTek Board of Directors