CCRCs Without Walls Program
GrandCare adds a branded touch-based appliance and activity/telehealth monitors in the private home of a CCRC Without Walls resident. GrandCare enables staff and family to remotely monitor and coordinate health and activity patterns for the at-home resident. The resident can use the interactive, touch-based platform to video chat with health professionals, family and caregivers, receive instructions and medication reminders, view and sign up for events at the CCRC, play brain games, and for basic family communications and fun.
Care Managers access all clients at one glance with GrandCare’s online care dashboard. They can be alerted if a specified event occurs (e.g. client didn’t get out of bed, door opened during the night, caregiver didn’t arrive, etc.)
- Seamless care coordination among ALL carers
- Home health care service opportunities
- Remote assisted living & nursing care
- Access to campus activities at home
- TouchScreen-based wellness programs
- Response pendant
- Feeder system into your CCRC (Lead Generation)
- Inpatient care in an outpatient setting
- Medication adherence & management
- Preventative & measurable data collection
- Remote HIPAA-compliant video chat at point of care
- Cost-effective & scalable
A CCRC Without Walls contract is a comprehensive approach to providing the health and wellness lifestyle to seniors in their homes. It is a subscription-based contract between the CCRC and the resident, and not just services purchased on as-needed basis.Stephen J Maag, J.D.