Please join GrandCare at What’s Next Boomer Business Summit after ASA in San Francisco.
GrandCare’s VP of Marketing, Laura Mitchell, will be moderating a social media panel. More details listed below.
What’s Next Boomer Business Summit:
Friday, April 29, 2011
Parc 55 Wyndham, 55 Cyril Magnin Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
San Francisco, California
The 8th annual What’s Next Boomer Business Summit is produced by Mary Furlong & Associates, and is the official post-conference of the American Society on Aging (ASA) Aging in America Conference on April 26-30, 2011 in San Francisco.
Event theme for 2011: Dynamics, Deals, Differentiation and Disruption.
Join us where America’s leading analysts, executive marketers, business leaders, and research experts will gather to introduce new research, products and services that truly represent what is next on the horizon for businesses selling to baby boomer and senior customers today.
- Learn new go-to-market strategies and tactics
- Access new research
- Understand ways to reach caregivers
- Get methods to creating online baby boomer communities
Keynote speakers are:
Guy Kawasaki, Entrepreneur & Author, Co-founder, Alltop; Jody Holtzman, Senior Vice President, Thought Leadership, AARP; Vint Cerf, Vice President & Chief Internet Evangelist, Google and Co-Inventor of the Internet; With featured speakers: Astro Teller, Director, New Projects, Google; Gail Sheehy, Best-Selling Author.
- Social Media
Maximizing the Online World Build an interactive tool box for marketing your business! From email to Google, Twitter, and what’s in all worlds online to social media platforms, unlock the potential for your company. Our experts show you how to harness the power.
Moderator: Laura Mitchell, Vice President, Marketing, GrandCare Systems
Panelists: Joe Cannella, Senior Account Manager, Google; Nataki Edwards, Vice President, Marketing, AARP; Stephen Chen, Founder, NewRetirement.com
- Alternate Distribution
- Mobile, Local and Search
- Entrepreneurship and Social Entrepreneurship
- The Evolution of Design and Technology in Serving the Consumer Majority
Who should attend:
- Corporate brand managers and managers of businesses, association and non-profit leadership where boomers and seniors are the primary customers.
- Designers for products and services
- Media, analysts, authors and bloggers, public relation agencies who write and blog and tweet insights and stories that reach and serve the 40+ audience
- Association and non-profit leadership who want to learn best models and metrics of social entrepreneurship and business partnerships
- Entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs creating products and services for the boomer and mature consumer
- Corporate marketing, product and brand managers and business leaders who manage products and services targeting the boomer and senior customer.
(Early bird rate ends February 28!)
Agenda < http://www.boomersummit.com/agenda.html>,
Speakers < http://www.boomersummit.com/speakers.html>
Connect with us:
Event hashtag is: #WNBBS2011