Happy Holidays from GrandCare Systems!
When: Tuesday Jan 8th 330 – 530p PST
Where: GrandCare Booth – South Hall 2 BOOTH #26629 (within the Digital Health Pavilion)
More information on CES
We invite you to join us at CES for exciting announcements, introductions to our team & networking with friends! This will be the perfect opportunity to get the inside scoop on the digital home health industry and find out why GrandCare is paving the way for remote monitoring and maintaining independence and chronic disease mgmt at home.
Come meet our new Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Erick Eiting, as he explains the importance of digital health in the healthcare industry and why he, as an emergency room doctor, believes digital health will be the key to successful post-hospitalization transitions.
CES In-Booth Agenda:
3:30p Happy Hour/Networking
4p WELCOME, Laura Mitchell, VP Business Development, GrandCare Systems
Sponsors: LivHOME CareMonitor, Z-Wave Alliance, CEDIA, Dakim, What’s Next Boomer Summit
- GrandCare Announces UK Partnership, Charlie Hillman, Founder, GrandCare Systems
- CEA Announces GrandCare as winner of CEA Entrepreneur of the Year, Steve Koenig, CEA
- LivHOME CareMonitor announces national roll-out, Mike Nicholson, CEO LivHOME
- GrandCare Announces Frost & Sullivan Award: Best Practices, Gaytha Traynor, Co-founder, GrandCare
- GrandCare introduces new Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Erick Eiting, CMO, GrandCare
- What’s Next Boomer Summit announces conference, Mary Furlong
- Samsung Tablet Give-Away – special thanks to Samsung Enterprise Healthcare team
5:00 – 5:30p Networking/Happy Hour
1. We have been chosen by Industry Analysts – Frost & Sullivan for Best Practices Award for the Elderly Health & Wellness Customer Enhancement Award
“The world of telehealth is most impactful when it is addressing the elderly population, but unfortunately, elderly care and wellness remains one of the most undeserved needs in healthcare,” reported Bujnoch. “GrandCare continues to show exceptional insight within elderly health and wellness by understanding the complex needs of the elderly and offers a unique, high-value solution in response.” -Senior Analyst from Frost & Sullivan, Zachary Bujnoch
2. We are excited to announce our partner, LivHOME, has announced official launch of their LivHOME CareMonitor, powered by GrandCare Systems.
LivHOME CareMonitor™, a remote care service first announced in March, is beginning to roll out nationwide where LivHOME services are offered. It is currently available in Los Angeles, Walnut Creek and Riverside, Calif., and will continue to be rolled out to additional markets in late 2012 and early 2013. LivHOME CareMonitor™ is provided by LivHOME, Inc., one of the nation’s largest providers of professionally led at-home care for seniors.
3. GrandCare will be hosting an in-booth Cocktail Press Reception at CES!!
This event is sponsored by LivHOME CareMonitor and co-sponsored by the Z-Wave Alliance , CEDIA, Dakim Brain Fitness and The What’s Next Boomer Summit. We will be making some major announcements and a lucky winner will walk away with a brand new Tablet donated by Samsung’s Enterprise Healthcare team. Must be present to win!
(GrandCare is headed to the UK…learn all about our exclusive UK Partner at CES)
4. GrandCare was the 2012 Winner of the CEA (Consumer Electronics Association and producer of CES) Entrepreneur of the Year Award!!
“Innovative companies like GrandCare are moving our economy forward. It’s a great example of how the consumer electronics industry is allowing seniors and people with disabilities to use technology to enhance their lives and allow caregivers to have access to their loved ones anytime.” -CEA CEO & President, Gary Shapiro
Have a Safe and Happy Holiday Season!!!
Your friends at GrandCare Systems