GrandCare Nominated for the Silver’s Choice Award
Welcome to the Silvers Choice (people’s choice) in our first-ever Sterling Awards for the Silvers Summit at CES.
GrandCare has been selected as one of a few technologies to be nominated for the People’s Choice/Silver’s Choice Awards at CES, sponsored by AARP. We would love your vote! Please take a moment and vote here: http://silverssummit.com/silvers-choice-awards/
Vote your Silver’s Choice Award
The purpose of the inaugural Sterling Awards is to identify the peerless products (design, functionality, purpose) that enhance, empower and exemplify the lifestyles of the Boomer and Silvers audience.
All companies with a product or service that meets the following criteria may enter for a chance to be an award winner:
Product or service must solve a problem/issue and have relevancy for the lifestyles for those age 50+:
- Limited mobility and agility
- Limitations with eyesight or hearing
- Cognitive thinking skills/brain health
- Communication, education and engagement
Product must enhance one of the following for those age 50+:
- Health and wellness aiding longevity
- Intergenerational interaction and learning (includes family caregiving)
- Safety (in the home, car, community, etc.)
- Social connectivity or networks (help in eliminating isolation)
- Engages user in social or environmental cause
Awards will be given in the following categories:
- Health & Wellness
- Relationships and Family Caregiving
- Education and Continued Learning
The Sterling Awards are sponsored by .