GrandCare is a communication, cognition & wellness assessment program that allows boomers/seniors to “age responsibly” by taking their wellness into their own hands. Besides the basic ADL monitoring, GrandCare also allows for blood pressure, weight, pulse oxygen readings and glucose level reports. These are transmitted wirelessly and automatically to the GrandCare System, without the resident having to do anything. Care-partners can acess this information online and set up parameters to be notified in case of extreme circumstances (e.g significant weight gain, irregular readings, etc.) Meanwhile, care-partners can send cognitive assists, reminders, trivia, photos, videos, instructions, calendar appts and more to a dedicated touch panel monitor in the home.
- Funding a Technology-Based Service Delivery Model: ID/DD Providers
- GrandCare remote support technology improves the lives of those with disabilities in the U.K.
- VIDEO: Implementing Remote Monitoring Technology
- How to Address Staffing Shortages with Remote Monitoring Technology
- How to Best Implement Assistive Technology for Disability Smart Homes
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.