GrandCare is a communication, cognition & wellness assessment program that allows boomers/seniors to “age responsibly” by taking their wellness into their own hands. Besides the basic ADL monitoring, GrandCare also allows for blood pressure, weight, pulse oxygen readings and glucose level reports. These are transmitted wirelessly and automatically to the GrandCare System, without the resident having to do anything. Care-partners can acess this information online and set up parameters to be notified in case of extreme circumstances (e.g significant weight gain, irregular readings, etc.) Meanwhile, care-partners can send cognitive assists, reminders, trivia, photos, videos, instructions, calendar appts and more to a dedicated touch panel monitor in the home.
- How to Best Implement Assistive Technology for Disability Smart Homes
- Xavier University Releases Study on Technology for Disabilities
- Technology-Infused Home Care: Using Remote Caregiving Supports, Monitoring & Virtual Visits to Supplement At-Home Care
- Was blind but now I see: Telehealth and RPM in post-acute situations
- Fight Loneliness With GrandCare Engagement Technology
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
August 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm UTC+0