2013 Boomer Business Summit
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Hyatt Regency Chicago, Illinois
Early bird registration – extended to March 1st!
Get 20% off your registration today with
GrandCare’s Promo Code: wn13grandcare
Join the What’s Next Boomer Summit this year for topics related to the Sandwich Generation including a look at the forces shaping the next decade in Boomers’ life stages and what’s needed to serve them.
What’s Next: Building and Scaling Your Boomer/Senior Business : An Intelligent Network of Relationships to Drive your Boomer Business
What is the What’s Next Boomer Business Summit?
What’s Next Boomer Business Summit is an annual event that brings together the country’s top businesses and organizations that are focused on the baby boomer and beyond marketplace. It is where deals get done.
From What’s Next you will:
- Identify the most effective channels into the Boomer/senior caregiver space
- Build a business ecosystem for the caregiver, grandparent, pet, women, housing, and wellness marketplace
- Identify the latest trends in social, mobile, search, e-commerce, and print
- Develop global channels that will allow you to have the greatest reach
- Identify go-to market strategies through retailers, e-commerce, and nonprofits
- Learn how to monetize content and find distribution through large media channels and niche blogs
- Discover how to raise money for your boomer idea from angels, incubators, corporations, and venture capital investors
- Discover the riches in boomer niches that include play, pets, housing, aging in place, and food.
- Pivot into a Life Reimagined
- Receive templates to help build your LinkedIn profile, Twitter, Pinterest, and business Facebook profiles.
- Learn how to build a business ecosystem that includes mentors and bloggers
- Learn how to drive leads to your business
To register & learn more visit whatsnextsummit.com