GrandCare is thrilled to unveil our latest portable tablet – GC Med Tablet at CEDIA!
Once again, GrandCare is proud to again sponsor the Future Tech Home Pavilion at CEDIA: BOOTH 4754.
GrandCare will also be moderating several of the Home Health Technology Sessions and GrandCare’s VP of Marketing, Laura Mitchell, will be leading a seminar on the How-To’s of in home health technology sales.
The GrandCare System will be shown in 2 locations on the CEDIA show floor and there will be three GrandCare Stocking Distributors exhibiting and ready to answer your questions at CEDIA: Home Controls (4754), JNL Technologies (4754) and Worthington Distribution (430)
The Future Home will be displaying a GrandCare System HomeBase along with a full range of sensor options including motion, indoor temp, door, bed/chair, telehealth (BP, Weight, Pulseox), Stove/Appliance Monitor, RxTender Medication Sensor, Big Red Buttons and more… You will also see the brand new GC Med Tablet within the Future Home Pavilion.
The show floor is open Thursday/Friday 9a – 6p – Saturday 9a – 5p
If you would simply like a demonstration of the system, you can stop by anytime or shoot an email to any of our authorized distributors to arrange a personal meeting.
1. JNL Technologies (www.jnltech.net) Booth 4754
2. Worthington Distribution (www.worthdist.com) Booth 430
3. Home Controls: Home Health Tech (firstname.lastname@example.org) Booth 4754
– For a Full Listing of Home Health Tech Events led by GrandCare Systems at CEDIA: http://grandcare.wordpress.com/2011/08/16/mark-your-calendars-home-health-tech-events-at-cedia-2011/
– Meet The GrandCare Staff & fellow AgeTek members for an informal No-Host mixer on Wednesday Sept 7th, 6-8p Pullman’s Lounge, Crowne Plaza Hotel, 123 Louisiana Ave
See you in Indy!!!!