https://www.grandcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/implementing-remote-monitoring.png 996 1978 email@example.com https://www.grandcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/grandcare-logo-300x138.png firstname.lastname@example.org 15:05:002022-11-20 22:58:43VIDEO: Implementing Remote Monitoring Technology
VIDEO: Implementing Remote Monitoring Technology
From funding options to training your staff, our latest webinar explained how to successfully implement remote monitoring technology (from start to finish) in your smart homes for people with disabilities and senior communities.
Shane Ferguson of Carolina Residential Services, a leader in disability support services, and Nora Baratto of Everhome Columbia, advocate and case manager for older adults joined us on this webinar to share their invaluable advice and experience.
What we covered in the webinar:
- Personnel, including a project manager and participating support staff
- Identifying and evaluating the home and installation environment
- Determining who is a good candidate for remote monitoring and support
- Assessing individual needs and mapping them to technology
- Staffing the gaps
- Training (supported person, natural supports, DSPs)
- Staffing ratios and how to staff remote support
- Setting up an on-call visit team for when in-person support is needed
If you were unable to attend this webinar, the recording is available on YouTube. If you have questions about GrandCare, reach out to us.
Want to be notified of our next free webinar? Join our mailing list.